Designed for anyone working on a time-for-money basis, Project Monitor is an easy to use time-tracking and analysis application.
- Record your working day as you work, or at the end of the day or week
- Link your times to a client, project and activity
- Keep track of your customers and contacts
- Print weekly or fortnightly timesheets
- Compare actual times with project estimates using flexible filtering options
- Generate detailed or summarized reports based on your filtered data
- Save your filtered data to a text file then work with it in an external tool such as Excel
- Create customised queries and reports using Access, or any other tool which can connect to a Microsoft JET database.
By creating a hierarchy of clients, projects and activities when you first start Project Monitor, you can limit the combinations of client, project and activity you're able to assign times against to those you've recorded.
Once you've created your lists of clients, projects and activities, you're free to choose whether to record your work tasks in real time or enter them at the end of the day or week - whichever suits you best.
With its flexible filtering options, Project Monitor is an invaluable tool when analyzing time spent on particular tasks over the course of a project, allowing detailed comparison of actual times with project estimates.
Weekly or fortnightly timesheets can be generated with a few mouse clicks. Other reporting options allow you to print detailed or summarized reports displaying times recorded against the hierarchy of clients, projects and activities you've created.
Should you wish to work with your times independently of Project Monitor, the ability to save your times to a text file gives you the freedom to manipulate or extend your data with an external tool such as Excel.
Keywords: project management, time tracking, timesheets, time clock
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established