PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and email friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all. PIXresizer offers several different resizing methods to choose from and can automatically recognize image sizes to calculate the best fit. In addition, it can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode. A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.
- simple four-step workflow
- easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it even more user friendly
- works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- smart ratio calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7/8
Keywords: director applications, batch resizer, image sizer, web photos, email pictures
Recent Changes: New: Editable source and destination folders (use shift + click), Help file now in PDF format, compatibility fix for 64bit systems.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established