Kvisoft PDF Merger is an efficient PDF tool for combining two or more PDF files or images into a single PDF document. It allows you to merge PDFs easily by 4 different merge methods, set properties and security for merged PDF. With this merger, your PDF documents organizing, archiving, batch printing, and batch emailing become more effective. Features and Functions: * Standalone program. Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat or Reader
* Import multiple PDF documents (including password-protected) to combine them into a single PDF file.
* Import multiple images (*. png, *. bmp, *. jpg, *. jpeg, *. gif, *. wmf, *. emf) to combine them into a PDF file.
* Merge all pages for specified PDF
* Merge odd/event pages for specified PDF
* Merge specified PDF pages by inputting page numbers or page range
* Adjust the sequences of the added file/ selected pages
* Remove PDF/ image as you like
* Set password for opening the merged PDF
* Set password to restrict printing or editing the merged PDF
* Print allowed degree: none/low restriction/high restriction
Keywords: PDF merger, merge PDF, combine PDF files, PDF combiner, PDF merge software
Recent Changes: 1. Merger multiple PDF files or images into one PDF
2. Support select merging methods for each PDF file flexibly
3. Multiple partial selection options: All, Odd, Even, Part (e.g.: 1, 3, 5, 7-10).
4. Supports password protected PDF files
5. Support to drag and drop files
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium III/Athlon 256MHz or above