CodeTwo Exchange Rules Under legal regulations, companies must add contact and identification information to their outgoing e-mail messages. The program is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's address or domain, AD attributes or membership to AD units, groups etc.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's - adding personalized signatures containing the sender's data available in the Active Directory database to e-mails, for instance the first and last name, company, phones, e-mail address, etc;
- viewable footers/disclaimers in Sent Items;
- automated removal of empty AD fields and text;
- adding disclaimers and signatures containing images such as the company logo or personal photograph;
- built-in editor to easily compose plain-text and HTML disclaimers and add graphics, tables etc.;
- extended rule criteria to select the most appropriate footers for messages;
- multiple disclaimers in one message e.g. signature + company disclaimer + eco note;
- support for multilingual disclaimers;
- advanced replying and forwarding options;
- recording information about email processed in the archiving utility;
- user-suppressible disclaimers;
- signature editor;
- test and preview tools;
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 administrators never again have to individually oversee users' workstations to ensure addition of footers.
Keywords: Exchange E-mail Disclaimers, Exchange E-mail Signatures, Company Disclaimer, Personal Signature, Legal Notes, Outlook, footer, built-in editor
Recent Changes: It is now possible to add the EWS address manually in the configuration file in 'EWSUrl' key. Minor fixes included. For detailed information see the program's Version History: http://www.codetwo.com/exchange-rules-2010/history/
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Windows2008