MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Xbase++ (MCM4XB) is email marketing software to send personalized email to a permission based mailing list directly from Xbase, a programmable database or a spreadsheet. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base.
Features of MCM4XB include:
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with targeted attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extenstive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Supports 32-bit Alaska Xbase++.
- MCM functions can be called directly any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Can be used in the development of Win32 applications running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Win32 &Win64). Multiple versions available.
Keywords: mass email software, personalized email, email marketing software, bulk mailer, emailer, merge email, mailing list software, mass email, email newsletter, send group mail, email xbase, html email, group mailer, group email xbase, direct mailer, email notifier
Recent Changes: Added macro delimiters tilde, caret, and backquote. Support letter headers in separate header file. Added mcmOpenHeader() function. Added "Header: string" to headers. Fixed premature SEE release problem.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32-bit Xbase