PDF Xpansion SDK - the kernel library of PDF Xpansion technology.
The library provides for your own applications an ability to use digital documents in PDF, PDF/A and XPS formats. The library is built in a special way to satisfy the requirements of almost any category of third-party developers or systems integrators.
PDF Xpansion SDK libraries:
- PDF Document Library - base library to create, convert, read, display, print PDF and PDF/A documents and to process PDF properties.
- PDF Quick Viewer - complete PDF viewer as a window (incl. "PDF Quick View"), ActiveX, .NET-Control.
- PDF Rich Edit Library - create, explore, modify page content (Page Content Object Model available).
- XPS Document Library - converting PDF - XPS and vice-versa, processing of XPS documents.
- XFA Document Library - process data in electronic forms in XFA format.
- Document Transformer Library - redesign existing electronic documents using predefined layouts.
- Barcode Library - use linear or matrix barcodes of most common types in your software.
- SmartCard Crypto Library - signing documents as well as verifying digital signatures in your documents.
Several extensions increase the kernel functionality, for example: Bookmarks, Watermarks, Comments, Forms, merge documents.
Actual version of PDF Xpansion SDK corresponds to ISO 32000 standard and Adobe Supplement to ISO 32000-1, version 1.7, extension level 5.
PDF SDK can be used on the platform of any modern version of Windows: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are also supported.
PDF library is completely independent and it does not require any specific system components or any software that is not included in the operating system.
The license models are easy and royalty free!
Continuous development, updates, new versions every year.
Keywords: pdf, pdf software, pdf sdk, pdf library, pdf programming, scan to pdf, pdf converter, PDF Technology, PDF creation, PDF viewing, convert to PDF, create PDF, PDF merge, PDF tools, pdf creator, pdf/a, pdf form, digital signature, document signing
Recent Changes: - Supported Adobe Supplement to the ISO 32000
- AES-256 for data encryption
- Unicode-based passwords and passphrases
- Barcode form fields
- RichMedia and Projection annotations
- Search in text, select and extract text and images in Viewer
and much more: www.soft-xpansion.com
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: Windows computers and networks