If you have drives in Windows Explorer that you never access, such as a USB Flash drive that you are using only for ReadyBoost, a floppy drive or a backup drive only used for a particular piece of software, then you might want to simply hide the drive from your computer.
This application will only hide the drive from being displayed, applications and the command prompt will still have access to it, and you can still manually browse to the folder if you type in the path.
1. Support all Windows OS.
2. Easy to install.
3. Hide as many drives you want.
4. It's absolutely free!!! No catch no nag screen or cripple function.
How to use it:
1. Run the application, note that you need administrator right to use this application.
2. Check all the drive(s) you want to hide.
3. Click the Hide my drive(s) button.
4. Voila! Your done.
Should work on any windows version tested only on 32bit OS.
.Net framework 3.5 SP1.
1. Extract LuJoSoft_HideMyDrive.rar.
2. Double click setup.exe.
Keywords: Hide, lujosoft, drive, Windows, Explorer
Recent Changes: New release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .Net framework 3.5 SP1