PDF to CAD Converter is a batch converter that allows you to batch convert your PDF files to usable and editable AutoCAD DWG or DXF files, so you can recover the entities in PDF to corresponding DWG entities easily.
Key Features include:
1. Convert PDF to AutoCAD format.
2. Stand-alone program - AutoCAD NOT required.
3. Restores the layers in PDF.
4. Supports all PDF entity types, including polylines, polygons, text and etc.
5. Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
6. Extract embedded raster images from PDF files.
7. Convert thousands of PDF files to AutoCAD files in one easy step.
8. High quality, high performance, and simple to use.
The free trial version is available for download at [url removed] , and the trial version is full functional for 20 times.
Keywords: pdf to cad, pdf to autocad, pdf to cad converter, pdf2cad
Recent Changes: na
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: na