MyISQL (Interactive SQL for MySQL) is a database administration solution for managing MySQL(tm) databases.
ISQL for MySQL(tm) rich feature set and common user interface let you:
- Build SQL queries using SQL Editor with SQL syntax highlighting and SQL Query History features;
- Build SQL queries using Visual QueryBuilder;
- Automate routine tasks such as extracting database objects and backing up databases using ISQL for MySQL in command line mode;
- Export resultset in various data formats (HTML, RTF, XML etc.);
- Debug SQL scripts with query errors highlighting.
Keywords: myisql, mysql, isql, interactive, sql, admin, adminisrator, admin, tool, administrative, query, execute, select, insert, delete, gui, resultset, import, export, convert
Recent Changes: Support of database views and stored procedures added for MySQL v.5.0 and higher.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP; MySQL stable versions