The progress bar is typically used when an application performs tasks such as project progress or sales activity. Users of an application might consider an application non-informative if there is no visual cue. By using the progress bar in your SharePoint lists, you provide the user with the rich and live information related to the status of values in your lists.
ArtfulBits Progress column provide users with the ability to make SharePoint lists more visual by allowing displaying numerical data in the page of percentage-based progress bar. Column settings are specified in order to adjust the column to your needs (background color, progress color, text color, progress width, etc.)
Professional progress bar style with elegant feature for displaying percentage values above 100% will make your SharePoint list modern and stylish.
You can easily convert ArtfulBits Progress column into standard numerical column and vice-versa in single click.
- Visualizes percentage data using graphical progress bar
- Calculated value support (calculation based on other list columns)
- Professional progress bar look and feel
- Advanced look and feel customization
- Elegance way to percentage values above 100% (see screenshots)
- Supported Datasheet view, including edit mode
- Two-way conversion between "ArtfulBits Progress" column and standard SharePoint percentage "Numeric" column
Why ArtfulBits Progress Column?
ArtfulBits Progress column allows you to display percentage value as progress bar. Fully customization allows you to set look and feel of progress bar regarding you site theme.
Keywords: SharePoint Progress Field, SharePoint Progress Bar, SharePoint Progress, Progress Bar for SharePoint, SharePoint Color Column, Progress Field SharePoint, Percentage SharePoint, SharePoint Custom Field, SharePoint Custom Field Type
Recent Changes: New Features:
- Added Russian and German localization
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows SharePoint Services v3, MOSS2007 or SP2010, MS Framework 2.0/3.0