XenoCrawler is an application that allows you to crawl websites, servers, and web pages to view source code, style sheets, scripts, html, graphics, documents, and other related information safely, quickly, and easily without opening a browser or running any scripts. XenoCrawler is targeted for both the developer and the security professional alike. A developer can easily view and download website graphics and source code to see how a website implemented the latest cool features. Likewise, the application allows one to view the code in a completely safe manner allowing the security professional to view and research the latest malicious websites and harmful code. We invite you to download the fully functional free trial version of the application and start integrating XenoCrawler into your company, home business, or personal processes right away. All XenoSystems products include comprehensive online/offline documentation and expert technical support.
- Supports interaction directly with servers using HTTP
- Supports configuration of proxy access
- Supports configuration of network user credentials
- Supports configuration of user authentication levels
- Supports configuration of user impersonation levels
- Fast, low memory usage
- Strip websites of their source code, style sheets, scripts, graphics, and other data
- Attempts to automatically adds links to project
- View scripts and data without running them
- Save and open projects
- Save raw data and/or code to your local computer or network
- Process data one file at a time
- A single form based project constructor to keep operation time hassles to a minimum
- Supports multiple instances running simultaneously.
- Automatic updates
- Supports all the available functionalities designed to make your job easier, such as categorized properties, built-in default properties, context-sensitive help, optional parameters, and built-in help documentation.
Keywords: web, internet, website, page, crawler, source code, hacking, forensics, investigation, HTML, java, ASP, VB, Cold Fusion, Perl, pictures, graphics
Recent Changes: Minor updates and fixes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established