PowerBuilder library (component) for export to Excel format any data with cell's formatting (color, font, data types, etc.). You can add multiple worksheets into a workbook. Component's source code can be easily integrated into your PB application.
* Written completely in PowerBuilder
* Cross-platform. You can use the same code without any changes on any platform supported by PowerBuilder.
* You have no need of OLE, external API calls, VBXs, OCXs, DLLs, additional deployment files
* You have no need of preinstalled Excel application
* Source code provided
* Complete documentation provided with library
* Good technical support
Improve your PowerBuilder programs via good integration with the most popular spreadsheet applications, including MS Excel 5, 95, 97, 2000, 2002, XP and Linux/UNIX Gnumeric and OpenOffice.
Keywords: export to excel, excel, pb2xls, write to excel, write to cell, save to excel, powerbuilder, powerbuilder component, powerbuilder excel, powerbuilder access excel
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: PowerBuilder v5.* or above