Lingobit Extractor is a new tool for software localization. The tool solves a huge part of internationalization tasks by extracting hardcoded strings from source code to resources. It supports C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basix.NET and Java languages.
* Automatically extracts hardcoded strings
* Creates resource files with extracted strings
* Updates hardcoded strings after software update
* Works with individual files and folders
* Runtime preview of source code files
* Highly customizable templates
* Review and editing of extracted strings
How it works
Lingobit Extractor extracts hardcoded strings from source code. It replaces hardcoded strings with a code template that loads them from resources and creates an RC file with the extracted text. For example, the C++ code
will be automatically replaced with...
where _LS is a function that loads the string from resources, IDS_HELLO is an automatically generated ID for the string that was placed into the resource script file.
There are a lot of configuration options so you can control every stage of the extraction process. Furthermore, you can preview all changes in source code and edit the extracted strings in the resource table.
It is a very useful tool for software developers, translation and localization agencies and other companies that face internationalization challenges. It automates the hardcoded string extraction process and makes it very easy to prepare source code for software localization.
Keywords: extract hardcoded string, extract to resources, C++ string extraction, RC C++, from code to resources, C# string extraction, Visual Basic string extraction, Java string extraction, Delphi string extraction, resourcestring, properties, resx
Recent Changes: - Supports C++, Java, C#, Delphi and Visual Basic.NET
- Automatically extracts hardcoded strings
- Creates resource file with extracted strings
- Updates hardcoded strings after software update
- Runtime preview of source code files
- Review and editing of extracted strings
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: RAM 512MB, 50 MB of free disk space